Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Biker Babes

Kelsey and I participated in the midnight bikeride this year. The city of Lenexa does it every year around The Fourth. We did the 12.5 mile ride which took us down into some caves. These kind of caves are all around KC. They are manmade caves with businesses inside. I used to make deliveries to one when I worked. Anyway, I think they are limestone or something. They are pretty cool. They remind me of the Star Trek TOS episode with the silicon based life form. I didn't see anything like that though. The picture is taken in downtown Lenexa. I know I look like a dork but I don't have a light on my bike so I borrowed the boys caving lights. Hey, I wasn't the only one....

Kels and me on the midnight bike rideee Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home