Monday, June 21, 2004

Family fun facts!

I have been searching around on the web for Gaines family history. I found this site hereRootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: Cassady Family with a lot of info. This link should take you to a page on Stephen O and you can follow it all the way to our great ancestor Dafyyd Gam and beyond. Gretchen Benson's research is on this Roots Web too. Let me look and I'll paste a link in.

Hang on....

Here it is RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: GLBenson's Family This is Gretchens "Gaines" page. She has stuff on Grandma (the Crinks) too. Plus a ton of other stuff.

On another subject. By the way Happy Father's Day Jeff, Jerry, Pat, Clint and of course Dad. We spent Father's Day at H. Roe Bartle Scout Camp because it was Family Day. Jeremy and Trevor have been there since last Monday and will finally come home this Wednesday. We always have fun visiting scout camp. I have posted a two pictures. One so you can see how awesomely cool the campgrounds are. Missouri is actually a pretty scenic state. I know it's hard to believe when you are from, say, Colorado, New Mexico or Washington state. But it's true I tell you.

This is The Point. It's a lot farther up than it looks. Posted by Hello
Anyway, the second picture is Iconium, Missouri's version of the chipmunk picture. See if you can find the animal in the photo and what it is.

I'm sure the feeders are a dead giveaway. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Gaines homefront said...

May 2009. I just found this blog. I think I'm a little behind. Nice work Susie.

May 28, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home